Articles of Association
March 12, 2010
ARTICLE X - ASSISTANT TREASURER
Section 1. The Chairman may appoint, an Assistant Treasurer to assist the Treasurer in the collections of funds; the disbursement of monies; the preparation of financial reports and other duties as may be necessary.
Section 2. The Assistant Treasurer shall be an ex-officio, nonvoting member of the Board of Directors and the Operating Group and need not have been elected as a member of the Board as a precondition to nomination and election.
Section 3. The Assistant Treasurer may be removed and replaced by the Chairman.
- ARTICLE I - NAME
- ARTICLE II - PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
- ARTICLE III - MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- ARTICLE IV - MEMBERSHIP
- ARTICLE V - CHAIRMAN
- ARTICLE VI - COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE VII - OPERATING GROUP
- ARTICLE VIII - VICE CHAIRMEN
- ARTICLE IX - TREASURER
- ARTICLE X - ASSISTANT TREASURER
- ARTICLE XI - SECRETARY
- ARTICLE XII - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ARTICLE XIII - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER COUNCIL
- ARTICLE XIV - FINANCES
- ARTICLE XV - AMENDMENTS
- ARTICLE XVI - WFDSA DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
- ARTICLE XVII - DISSOLUTION
- ARTICLE XVIII - INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY