Articles of Association
March 12, 2010
ARTICLE XI - SECRETARY
Section 1. The Secretary of the Federation shall be elected following the election of the Chairman, and shall be placed in nomination by the Chairman for election by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
Section 2. The Secretary shall be an ex-officio, nonvoting member of the Board of Directors, and the OPERATING GROUP, and need not have been elected as a member of the Board as a precondition to nomination and election.
Section 3. The Secretary may be removed and replaced at the request of the Chairman, with the agreement of the CEO Council.
- ARTICLE I - NAME
- ARTICLE II - PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
- ARTICLE III - MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- ARTICLE IV - MEMBERSHIP
- ARTICLE V - CHAIRMAN
- ARTICLE VI - COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE VII - OPERATING GROUP
- ARTICLE VIII - VICE CHAIRMEN
- ARTICLE IX - TREASURER
- ARTICLE X - ASSISTANT TREASURER
- ARTICLE XI - SECRETARY
- ARTICLE XII - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ARTICLE XIII - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER COUNCIL
- ARTICLE XIV - FINANCES
- ARTICLE XV - AMENDMENTS
- ARTICLE XVI - WFDSA DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
- ARTICLE XVII - DISSOLUTION
- ARTICLE XVIII - INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY