Articles of Association
March 12, 2010
ARTICLE V - CHAIRMAN
Section 1. The Chairman shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Federation.
Section 2. The Chairman of the Board of the Federation shall be nominated by the members of the CEO Council, and elected by a majority vote of the full membership of the Board of Directors at a regularly scheduled Board meeting to serve a term of three years. Any member of the Board of Directors and of the Association Advisory Council may submit proposals to the CEO Council.
Section 3. The Chairman of the Board shall also serve as Chairman of the OPERATING GROUP and the CEO Council.
Section 4. The Chairman may be removed from office by a 2/3 vote of the full Board of Directors.
Section 5. Upon completion of term(s) as Chairman, the Chairman shall remain on the Board as Immediate Past Chairman with full voting rights.
Section 6. The Chairman shall not vote on any issue before the Board of Directors except in the event of a tie vote by the members.
- ARTICLE I - NAME
- ARTICLE II - PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
- ARTICLE III - MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- ARTICLE IV - MEMBERSHIP
- ARTICLE V - CHAIRMAN
- ARTICLE VI - COMMITTEES
- ARTICLE VII - OPERATING GROUP
- ARTICLE VIII - VICE CHAIRMEN
- ARTICLE IX - TREASURER
- ARTICLE X - ASSISTANT TREASURER
- ARTICLE XI - SECRETARY
- ARTICLE XII - BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ARTICLE XIII - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER COUNCIL
- ARTICLE XIV - FINANCES
- ARTICLE XV - AMENDMENTS
- ARTICLE XVI - WFDSA DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
- ARTICLE XVII - DISSOLUTION
- ARTICLE XVIII - INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY