Welcome to the WFDSA Code Administrator list serve. WFDSA is pleased to give Code Administrators an opportunity to discuss topics via an interactive community across various regions. The primary purpose of the list serve is to provide a forum for Code Administrators to discuss, provide input and exchange ideas.
The access is restricted to DSA Code Administrators and DSA Senior Executive Staff Only.
List of Code Administrators
WFDSA would like you to have a positive experience and therefore have established the following rules and etiquette.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, location and e-mail address.
- Please remember that anything you post can by read by your fellow peers.
- State concisely and clearly the specific topic of the comments in the subject line. This allows your peers to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for Code Administrators to search the archives by subject.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- When replying to the message, please make sure your response is listed at the top of the original e-mail.
- Warn other Code Administrators of lengthy messages either at the beginning of the message body or in the subject line that says “long message.”
- Lists are not moderated, meaning that no approval by WFDSA is required for Code Administrators to post messages. However, in the event that any inappropriate e-mails have been sent that is defamatory, abusive, threatening, profane, offensive, or illegal, please contact WFDSA immediately.
- Purpose of this list serve is for an open forum. Personal disagreements or unprofessional communication is not permitted at any time.
- Violators of these policies will be reminded of the policy guideline and may be removed from the list serve, by WFDSA without any further notice.
Any questions regarding the list serve, please contact email@example.com.