Resources for DSAs and Member Companies
Get the most out of WFDSA’s ethics toolkit by taking full advantage of the resources available to you. The resources provided below will help you in your efforts to follow, promote and communicate the Code to your member companies, to independent salesforce, to consumers and other constituencies.
- The Code of Ethics Powerpoint Presentation (Powerpoint file)
- Code At a Glance Brochure
- “Our Promise to Consumers” Handout
- This handout shows what you should expect when purchasing from a direct selling company
- “Our Promise to Direct Sellers” Handout
- As an independent direct seller you should know your rights. Is your company treating you the way it should as required by the Code of Ethics? What can you expect from your company?
- Wallet sized “What Direct Seller Needs to Know”
- This wallet-sized brochure is designed to remind you of your responsibilities towards your customers. Customer satisfaction is a key to your business success.
- Code of Ethics Q&A for Salesforce
- The following are Situations and Q&A based on the DSA Code of Ethics. They represent situations you may face while running your direct selling business. Respond to them based on how you would most likely react in each situation.
- Procedure for Initiating Complaints
- Code Administrator Directory